[ILUG-BOM] [commercial] amazon echo plus at more than 30% off ...

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh at kathe.in
Mon Nov 19 11:29:57 IST 2018

hello,

i had purchased at amazon echo plus (latest iteration) for experimenting
with the hardware, but the system is completely closed and tightly shut.
i can't access the internals without ripping apart the covering.

in the above case, the system is majorly useless to me and i would like
to sell it off as soon as possible.

i have purchased it 2 days back for inr.14,999/- and am willing to part
with it for inr.10,000/-.

if anyone is interested in acquiring the fully functional and
in-one-piece system do let me know at the earliest.

best regards,

~mayuresh