[ILUG-BOM] Debian : 9.6 : installer : netinst : with extra firmware : no wifi configuration post install

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh at kathe.in
Sun Nov 25 13:28:10 IST 2018

Hello,

I have finally managed to download the unofficial CD for Debian 9.6 with
the extra firmware and drivers.

The boot-up, wifi network configuration, and installation when through
absolutely smoothly.

The problem started after the first boot.
There is no wifi configuration pre-built on the system, and I have no
idea about how to configure the same.

Would someone with the knowledge and experience please guide me through
this? Or atleast point me to some material I could read?

Thank you,

~Mayuresh