[ILUG-BOM] Purchasing a RaspberryPi in Mumbai

Royce Pereira roycejp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 11:34:02 IST 2018

Hi,

I buy my Raspberry Pis from:

Rajguru Electronics, Lamington Road.

They sell the Pi 3 B+ for ₹2600

Contact : Mr Kaushik Lalan
Mob: +91 98200 53167

You may give my name (Royce Pereira, T-Star Instrumentation)  if the price
is any higher.

Link:

http://www.rajguruelectronics.com/

Address:

Rajguru Electronics (I) Private Limited
399, 3rd Floor, Manek Chambers, Above Vasant Bhavan Restaurant Lamington
Road, Mumbai - 400004, Maharashtra, India

-- Royce Pereira.