[ILUG-BOM] December 2018 meeting

Karan Ahuja karan26.ahuja at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 18:25:09 IST 2018

HI friends,

I am karan ahuja here and have a talk tomorrow about customizing text
editor with gtk+

I am using a thinkpad t470 with fedora 26.

will I get access to a projector , internet tomorrow ?

I wish to show my laptop screens during the talk.

also - will I be able to connect the projector to my laptop with USB ? as i
do not see any other connectors on my laptop.

Alternately - we can try using teamviewer as well if projector does not
work out and if we have internet.

please kindly guide me for this if possible.

cheers,
karan