[ILUG-BOM] Call for speakers, January 2019 meeting

Karan Ahuja karan26.ahuja at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 12:55:00 IST 2019

Sounds very interesting.

I can make a quick demo on :
"Getting started with Android - Making a barcode scanner."

I can also take it next time if slots are filled.

I can also make a quick talk on :
"Getting started with freelancing from scratch and making your first dollar
within a week online."

I can adjust the duration of the talk based on available time.

ILUG - BOM is getting interesting for me :)

cheers,
Karan Ahuja
http://twitter.com/mrtechmaker